Monday, March 19, 2012

NeNe Leakes Talks Divorce And 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Reunion



HuffPo.com:
Is "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star NeNe Leakes having second thoughts about her decision to divorce husband Gregg Leakes?


On Sunday's "Real Housewives," Leakes took a meeting with her divorce attorney, Randy Kessler, who told the 44-year-old reality star that her divorce was close to being finalized. The news elicited "mixed feelings" from Leakes.


"I really have put a lot of thought into it -- I just want to be sure. I dont want to walk away from this and think I made a mistake," Leakes tells Kessler, who tries to reassure his client by reminding her that she tends to "overthink things."


But in a confessional, Leakes considered the prospect of life without Gregg: "I just never thought I would be scared to this level of freaking out because I had a partner in life and all of a sudden, I don't have my partner anymore -- that's hard."


Leakes filed to divorce Gregg, a real estate entrepreneur, in 2010. In November 2010, Leakes told Essence magazine that Gregg was hesitant to divorce. "He says he's very much in love and he wants to stay married." Leakes and Gregg are currently separated and have one son together, 13-year-old Brentt, and one son from Leakes' previous relationship, Bryson Bryant.
RELATED: NeNe Leakes on Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion: ''I Took a Few Steps Backwards''

No comments:

Post a Comment