Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kim Zolciak: Hear Her First Country Song "Love Me First"

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

TooFab.com:
Watch out Carrie Underwood -- Kim Zolciak is entering the world of country music!


The star of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is releasing a new song this month ... and we've got your first snippet of the tune.


The song "Love Me First" is Kim's first foray into country music and will be available on iTunes in a couple weeks.


"My new song is so emotional," she wrote of the track this weekend on her Twitter page. "The lyrics we wrote r abt my life & so true!!!"


"I'm running on empty, can't let it defeat me, I'm standing here a stronger woman making changes in my life," she sings. "Now I'm learning every day, there ain't no other way, before I love somebody else, gotta love me first."


Of course, this isn't Kim's first single. She previously released "Tardy for the Party" in 2009 and "Google Me" in 2010.


While "Housewives" co-star Kandi Burruss produced "Tardy," "Love Me First" was produced by Patrick GuiTarBoy and Jazze Pha.
RELATED: Real Housewives Of Atlanta Recap: The Fallout

No comments:

Post a Comment