Monday, July 26, 2010

Crazy Kelly Bensimon Talks Safe Sex, Wanting Her Own Show


She just refuses to go away and yeah is it just a coincidence that she wants something Bethenny already has:
Kelly Bensimon sat down and gave an indepth interview with Out Magazine. This Real Housewife of New York City dished on her work on safe sex education, the trials and tribulations of the third season of the Real Housewives and her new semi secret show! Out asked Kelly about her persona on the Real Housewives, asking if her reactions were all real. She answered, “my reactions are incredibly authentic, but it’s like being in a bad improv class. I’m responding to something that I wouldn’t necessarily respond to but because I am getting paid I have to respond to it. Is it a normal occurrence to me? I would never engage in fighting. It’s really not my game and I don’t find it interesting and I don’t find it evocative. I mean I find incredibly creative people evocative. I find architects evocative. I find amazing artists evocative. Do I find fighting with someone I don’t know evocative? Not really. Does it make great TV? Absolutely.”

When broaching the subject about a Kelly Bensimon show, Out asked if she was interested in having her own show, she replied, “It’s funny that you ask that because my kids were saying that the other day. They are like, “We want to have your own show. People need to see who Kelly Bensimon really is.” The one reason I would like to do my own show is because I am exposed to so many unbelievable people and so I would use my show as a vehicle to explore all these different people that I know, whether it would be Richard Meier to the man that helps me with my computers.” She continued to say that, “Would it be necessarily about Kelly Killoren Bensimon? It’s never really about me. It’s always about the other people because that’s what I find interesting. I don’t really find what I do really interesting.”

Her new show, which she isn’t divulging much about, has one big gimmick. It’s a live stream of her in her “office” which viewers can log on and see her “at work” anytime through the day. She said, “I am really excited about it. I am nervous because what if I look like crap or something, but I mean apart from that [laughs]… I guess the vanity part, but that’s it. I would love for people to see watch me make mistakes — I would love it.”

3 comments:

  1. She still make no sense, satchel's of gold, I guess Bethenny was right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing it.
    Chewable Kamagra is unique in that it increases a natural occurring process, therefore, only through sexual stimulation will an erection occur.

    Kamagra Chewable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think anyone who gives Kelly a show will lose out on their investment! In the reality show for New York housewives she goes on and on about how she doesn't care about Bethanny, etc but this is quite the contradiction to how she constantly had to berate Bethanny and put a damper on every scene where Bethanny's name came up. If she really didn't care we the audience never would have clued in to her obsession over making Bethanny appear less than herself. Please don't support a reality show for Kelly, are you trying to torture us all?

    ReplyDelete